Wednesday, October 10, 2007

WHEN IT CANT GET ANY WORSE

okay pretty good day up till lunch. this is how lunch went

I made this great plan that after 5th period i would go put all my books in my p.e. locker so i could pick them up after waterpolo. i go into the locker room at lunch and the football coach starts screaming at me. aparently i cant be in there.
So I go out to lunch...
second priority- get melissa's homecoming ticket. I SPEND MY WHOLE LUCNH STANDING IN A LINE.i get to the fron with 5 minutes of lunch left and the ticket seller says its all wrong go out, its too late.
I AM GOING TO EXPLODE.
I crumplethe sheet
all of my hard work gone to waste.
THE ANTICIPATION I PUT INTO THIS DANCE WAS RIDICULOUS.-here is the money damage
Homecoming game-two stamps on my I.D. *that is worth 14 dollars in tickets*
Homecoming ticket-35 dollars
Poster boards for invitation- 4 dollars
Reservations at the yard house- *cancelled*
Limo- my dad would not name the price, but *cancelled*

-A GOOD HOMECOMING EXPIRIENCE-
*cancelled*
oh and dont worry lunch isnt over yet!
So i go, i got 2 minutes, ill eat the rest of my lunch and buy a drink.
i go to the vending machien and it is denying me
I am officially shattered-

that was my lunch.
LUCKILY

WATERPOLO TO THE RESCUE!
Waterpolo was good i learned alot. thenwe did weight maxing. i was proud if myself
ended on a semi good note

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn those tickett salesmen!!!!

and the football coach

and the fact that my mother hates me, she wouldnt say yes or no for homecoming

and your bad luck.

but water polo saves the day every time.

joanna (: said...

wow. wow. wow. wow.
bad bad bad day
i am sorry for your shattered soul