Monday, October 8, 2007

ATTENTION EVERYONE

ATTENTION EVERYONE...I HAVE URGENT NEWS.THIS NEWS IS SO IMPORTANT IT COULD AFFECT THE VERY WAY YOU LIVE. I NEED EVERYONE TO STOP WHAT THEY'RE DOING AND LISTEN TO WHAT IM ABOUT TO SAY.........................................CANNON BAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!!

-Ron Burgandy

I watched anchorman if you cant tell.easily best movie ever. ANYWAYS. I have 2 games.one on thursday,one on friday.come anytime between 2:30 and4 and you will see meplay. what else. OH i cant find my ipod. if you have it.return it. ifyou knowwhere it is...tell me

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well i did find your ipod in a curios place of mine. but i dont think you want it back...






totally kidding. but on Friday i really want to go to your game, that would be soooo fun. i will paint my face and body and everything.

rachel kalei. said...

dzangit! i was totally in cahoots with myself, and I stole you ipod cause it was in my secret agenda to do that since the first day I met you. but now that my steathly plans have been revealed, I shall give it back to you.





kidding. that sucks though. hope you find it.

Heather Leith said...

mine has been lost for about 4 months. i feel your pain.