Sunday, April 20, 2008

Hello again

I havent blogged in a while, and im not going to say im going to start again, because i wont. but i felt that i should for whatever reason.
Encase you didnt know (facts)
- My parents just got back from vegas, meanwhile i was at sawyers for the weekend (epic). I also obtained 2 new shirts from their trip, cole got a magic tric (hes pretty good haha) and my sisters, juicy sandals
-Our swim season is almost over and i swim the 500 (my best time for it is 5:43), the 4x50 relay, the 200 medley relay (free) and the 4x100 relay. and i love swim, call me wierd but i do.
-Im working on finishing the year with a 4.0 GPA. i worked really hard to do it
-ive found myself wanting to go to Africa. weve watched several video's such as The Power of One and Hotel Rwanda and i feel i need to help in some way. greater than buying the special water at starbucks.
-im getting tan again (i have proof because im tanning MV into my back with zinc and its working)
-My crew is still staying sweet and getting sweeter
-I have had some pretty good "yeeah right" moments

thats about it for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.