Wednesday, September 5, 2007

the first school night...

summer i will miss you for the next nine months. and i will miss so many people. i wish i could see you more, but i can only do as much as possible. wich is probably alot lol. Its gunna be different without Melissa, Heather, Rachel, Junna, Zeinah. but I still got me ol' weekends. I love you guys and good luck. this isnt supposed to be sad...but it is...guess thats part of school. i will see you as much as i can. a.k.a. every waking free moment of the rest of my life. but please lets not change :) anyways back to school (this sucks. but lets make the best of it so as fronnie would say "LETS GET ROCKIN!".

6 comments:

rachel kalei. said...

please refer to yourself in third person. always. I know this SUCKS. I am not okay with school starting. bahhhh. I am in such a grumpy mood now.

joanna (: said...

michael munton, i will never forget you.
even when all the hot trabuco guys are all over me.

HA! no.

danya genevieve said...

oh go ahead and forget about me (:

haha

Anonymous said...

I will renember you even when i am shouting out wrong peoples names on the first day of school (long story).

I am soooo glad your actually blogging!!

and we need to hang out!

i also put the Different Side Of You pics on my blog. check it OUT

rachel kalei. said...

hahaa. popular? POPULAR! POPULAR!

and the whole time i thought it was a joke. the whole thing.
when he ignored us
his face
when you said
oh waiiiittt! that's not him! that's not him!

Anonymous said...

...you really dont do that...